We are a privately owned, same day courier delivery service for your urgent/valuable items.
We will work in partnership with you to deliver on your promises. By being proactive, we ensure that communication is at the heart of what we do, keeping you informed of any developments and keeping your goods safe when in our care.
All our vehicles are new models & sign written, tracked live & driven by smart, uniformed & CRB checked trained drivers. So, whatever you require to be transported you can trust The Courier Company Nationwide to do it your way.
The uniformed driver that collects & carefully secures your goods will then drive to your customer directly and deliver how & where they want it, within the time constraints you stipulated at the time of booking. No fuss, no lies, just an open & honest professional service for you, with full communication at all stages of the job, ensuring that even if a delay is encountered, we will be able to agree with you a solution.
Our Quality Policy is primarily concerned with providing the level of service that you the customer require on a job to job basis. We understand that we will be delivering to companies with varying business specific requirements, usually health & safety & PPE requirements. At the time of booking just communicate any special requirements & we guarantee to always send the most appropriately trained & equipped driver to comply. A bespoke service for every booking with us.
How do we do this?
The Courier Company Nationwide is a respected, reputable, same day courier company working to the high standards guaranteed by being ISO 9001:2015 compliant. We proudly display it on our sign written vehicles, on our web site, in fact we are not shy to shout about it at every opportunity.
We employ a full time Quality Manager to ensure that all the procedures, processes and routines set up in our Business Management System are appropriate to the requirements of our customers. Regular audit & review, including customer questionnaires, ensures we keep up with what our customers want.
Our Quality Policy hopefully helps us:-
- Meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose of the organisation and the context of the organisation.
- Meet & exceed the expectations of our customers & interested parties.
- Comply with all legal requirements & codes of practice applicable to our activities.
- Reduce “risks” to a manageable level through constant use of our risk management procedure.
- Provide and implement a framework for setting, monitoring and reviewing our objectives, programmes and targets.
- Provide all the necessary resources required to enable our objectives to be met: From equipment, to staff, to training and to audit and review.
- Customer service is an essential part of the quality policy, to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on them and our business.
- Maintain the Business Management System to achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement based on “risk”. Review is undertaken regularly, with internal and external annual audits.